Thursday 21 January 2016

CONSTANT

Constant thoughts, and constant shakes;
Dreading the moment when the next day wakes.
Knowing that I'll be in the same about of pain;
Knowing there will only be me to blame.

Another day of screwing up,
Another day of treading mud.
Another day of internal screams,
Another night of sleepless dreams.

Cycles and patterns, over and over;
All I want is peace and closure.
All I want is a new beginning,
A fresh start, a chance at winning.

If only I could rest it all,
If only I wasn't my own downfall.
Could it be that this is the end,
Could it be that I'll find a friend.

A friend who feels the same as I,
A friend who will stop me wanting to die.
Perhaps a chance at starting fresh,
Perhaps a chance to heal my flesh.

Today another cut was made,
A constant wish for a life I could trade.
Why can't I be happy, why can't I be free,
I'm stuck in a constant misery of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment